Happy Passover – The Many Ways to Say Happy Pesach
Each year I am asked the very same question: What are the different ways to say Happy Passover or Happy Pesach using the Hebrew word for Passover.
On investigation I discovered there are quite a few ways to say Happy Passover. I’ve broken them down into two categories: English and Hebrew.
English Passover Greetings
- Happy Passover
Hebrew Passover Greetings
- Happy Pesach – Happy Passover
- Gut Yomtov – Happy Holiday
- Response –Gut Yomtov, Gut Yohr — Happy Holiday, Happy Year
- Chag Sameach – Happy Holiday
- Chag Pesach Sameach — Happy Passover
- Chag Kasher V’Same’ach – Wishing you a Happy and Kosher Holiday
- Chag Kashruth Pesach –Happy Kosher Passover or Happy Kosher Pesach
Do you know of other Passover Greetings? If so, please add them in the Comments Section below and I will update this post.
Thank you for reading… I welcome your suggestions, comments, or corrective criticisms. Please add them in the Comments Section below.
Now… I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit Say It With eCards at http://www.SayItWithEcards.com and view our selection of more than 100 Pesach eCards.
Chag Pesach Sameach in advance,
Follow Me on Twitter:
Be My Friend on Facebook
Connect With Me on LinkedIn